Saturday, July 23, 2005

i was reading my older posts and when i came to my "nolstalgic" entry, it suddenly struck me to check of the date today - 23rd Jul. i couldn't believe that i had overlooked 19th Jul effortlessly. i'm awed. hahaha.

well, 19th Jul is my ex's birthday. like i've said before, we had plans to celebrate each other's 21st birthday. however, we've broken up a year ago and i still missed him somehow. and previously, my heart aches when i thought of it. right now, i have actually crossed that day without even thinking about it.

i'm glad i haven't thought much of it after that emotional entry. in fact, i crossed everday sub-conciously, basically doing the things i need to do. perhaps that's why i didnt realise it.

i guess i'm pretty over "that date". 'coz right now, i'm feeling pretty neutral. that's a good sign of course! so ya... *sigh*

No comments: