Saturday, March 04, 2006

my final farewell....

as i walked out of the office at one of the units in Clifford Centre, i suddenly felt nostalgic. no, not the building but the company. ironic. i remembered clearly how i hated going to work, dread having to attend twice weekly meetings and hitting sales targets. nonetheless, i'm being sentimental. seriously, if it ain't the drastic changes they've made to the present company, i would considered contented working for them.

i've signed and agreed on the termination notice, cleared my stuff on the table, did my handovers and left almost immediately. i'm gonna missed my rickety computer who does not fail to hang on my every once in a while, and of coz', the people - my team.

my colleagues voiced their concerns and called me one by one. i'm pretty contented to have known that i'm somewhat "part of them", despite that they've known each other much longer than the present "colleagues" status. some of them even went through pregnancy together, way before they ever got a chance to be colleagues again. they felt injustice and shocked about the bosses' decisions, which i'm already quite glad. i don't need them to run an extra mile to plead for me coz' i never really wanted to stay any longer. i should say, it's a blessing that i've been terminated.

definitely, it's just not nice to be "terminated", however, i'll get over it. i've more important stuff (or at least things which require my attention) to worry about than to brood over the fact. fuck it.

well, i'll be free and available for the next god-knows-how-long and so, i guess it's gonna be another time like these that i need to find out what i want to do. quite tiring, actually. but at least, i've some plans that i would like to carry out by the end of the month. before i say too much, i better keep my fingers crossed that things would go on smoothly for the next few weeks... i guess. ha.... God Bless Me.... =)

No comments: