Monday, April 03, 2006

2 more hours to go - happily anticipating *tee hee*

i believe i'm one of the most "wu eng" person on earth, i tell you. despite that i'm working, with the leniency in my roster, i always managed to find time to blog. the information are as fresh as freshly-squeezed orange-carrot juice. yum...

i think i'm having PMS - Pre-MENSTRUAL Syndrome. easily provoked by even the slightest crap. to the extend that i couldn't tolerate bad manners from customers. and i'm even plotting revenge! i was thinking, maybe i should just one day make a mess in other people's shop to release that kind of angst i've accumulated over my PMS period. well, i have to make it seems like any other bad customers and not deliberate, of course. if i'm caught and fucked upside down, i'll try my best to look nonchalent and give my sweetest smile that could give the person diabetes before i shoot up my middle finger and a huge fart when i leave the shop.

damn i'm such a bitch.

No comments: