Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i never get things going...

it's already wee-hours and don't ask me how come i'm not sleeping yet. maybe coz' tomorrow's rest day for me so i feel i've some time to waste.

seriously, i'm getting quite pissed with myself about my studies. becoz' recently i went to MIS website and realise that i've missed an intake. i feel like slapping myself man! the best part is that i've no idea when would be the next intake and i can't seem to take the initiative to get my arse down to enquire the right stuff. i don't think i'll be able to wait till i get the money (by then my hair would probably turn white liao) to proceed with studies. yet, at this point in time, i still can't decide which course would be good for me!

the worse part is: i seem to have started losing the zest in obtaining further education. i don't seem to be as keen as before. even though my mind and heart are telling me likewise, but my body wouldn't cooperate.

sometimes, i seriously hated myself. i'm basically wasting every moment of my youth striving for nothing. i have no idea when will i get down to REAL work. i might as well kill myself.

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh Eli.. just be over and done with it.. if u can blog, u can send out an email enquiring abt course details and dates and stuff right??
hang in there yah!
lURVE YOU.. *hugs*
Rara

NaNa said...

actually, i don't really know what to enquire. haa... quite lost.

cheekypie said...

hmm..

-Course fee
-modules covered
-length of study(2 years /3 years)
-if its 2 years do you need to take any test before you can be admitted(eg:bridging)
-is it just a degree or its direct honours
-after your degree, what are the universities/courses you can go if you want to do your master
-how many subjects you have to take per year/semester
-on average how many nights you have to study
-and maybe can enquire about the lecturers... maybe are they local or stuff?

just ask anything that comes to your mind. :)