Sunday, May 21, 2006

PICTURES GALORE!

ok, i've obviously nothing to do... even though i feel like catching a movie... shall try asking some ppl later. =) anyway, ENJOY!

this pics are taken on the day we went to MoMo on 13 of May. some of you may have saw these posted on my friendster. =D



hua did looked like she's naked.. right? kekekeke...


And my D&D? yup, the theme for the night was Retro. So my siow-onz Shop Manager managed to convince us to wear these rented retro costumes. it's fun, yeah! and the best part is MY TEAM WON!! BJ RULEZ!!


this is how my costume looks like. i'm wearing a white knee high boots with black stockings. bleah!

KK, Anis and Shikin

this is me and Michelle

this is me... like duh!

one of my favourite in-charges - Calista

my part-timer, KK

one of my favourite junior, Shikin

there's me, Michelle, KK and my 3rd-in-charge - Billy

my 2nd-in-charge, Jiawen, and SM, Amy!

Shikin, Anis, KK and me!

the color of the pics are not deliberate. as the ballroom's lights are kinda yellowish, the pics just came out the way it is. coincidentally, it did make our pics look "old"... hahaha....


and last but not the least... THOSE FLOWERS!


i don't think i looked good but this is the only pic i have with the flowers....

and the best part is... the flowers BLOSSOMED!! it's nice de lo.... i thought it would die but till today, thanks to my mama, it's still alive!! and rearing its head ever so proudly... *sigh*...


FYI, all these pics are taken from my phone. and i didnt bother editing it, giving the pics more brilliant colors. oh well...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»