Wednesday, May 17, 2006

sweetest surprise, EVER!

it was like any other day of work, standing around the selling floor waiting for customers to stroll in. suddenly, a delivery man holding on a bouquet of flowers strided in, immediately headed to the cashier counter. my 1st impression was, "confirm wrong address..."

Parkway's 2nd-in-charge attended to him and suddenly turned to me and said, "eh, it's yours!" shocked, i thought she wanted me to handle him. then, the delivery man said, "you're Ms. Elina right? kindly sign on the receipt..." YEAP! IT'S FOR ME!!

still unbelieveable, i saw the card attached on it. it was from YM!!

it was hard work trying to contain my excitment. it was exhilarating and yet such pleasant surprise. this is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.

of course, the rest of my colleagues were gushing and also teasing about my "secret admirer". hahahaha...

that flowers have really made my day. =)


PS i'll show the bouquet to you some other time ya? at the moment, i'm in a hurry to go out. ha!

LOVE YOU!

No comments: