Tuesday, May 30, 2006

an unexpected transfer..

it was a Saturday, 27/5, and i was working my last shift with Parkway. feeling quite sad that i gotta go. maybe i kind of enjoyed working there. the peeps are cool and the pace of the shop seemed to be just right for me. then, the following day would be my rest day. so i was told to called back the shop to check out my roster. however, they called me instead.

i was told that my following week would be situated at Raffles Place. hmm. i simply thought i would just relief there. it was only yesterday, my 3rd of RP told me that i wouldn't be going back to BJ. meaning to say, i've been transferred to RP.

the thing is, how come when my 2nd-in-charge @ BJ called to inform me about my roster, yet did not mention anything about my transfer?

not that going to RP would be a bad thing. the pace is similar to that of Parkway, and i believe working with Calista would somehow be better as she tends to teach me more than any in-charges of BJ could share. then again, i didn't felt very good that there wasn't any official announcement for me....

well, below's my roster for the week:

Monday - 12 to Close
Tuesday - 12 to Close
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Full
Friday - Full
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Afternoon @ BJ

my working hours starts from 11am to 8pm, significantly shorter hours than BJ, which is a good news for me. PLUS they don't operate on Sundays and Public Hols. but that does not mean that i get to rest if i didn't clocked enough hours for the week. so ya, the good and bad side la... =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»