Sunday, June 11, 2006

i'm feeling contented for having a good night's rest. i came home about 11.30pm yesterday and slept at about 12.30am. i had an undisturbed sleep throughout, plus it was raining to make the sleep much more comfortable. ahhh....

anyway, i think i have to hold back studies for a while. maybe i'll join the intake at the end of the year. despite how much reluctance i have, but it would be for the better. i'm intending to get my dad to help me, since he said he has a sum of money for my 2nd bro and me to study Uni, but apparently, i feel that he needed that 30 odd thou for his divorce case he's fighting with my mum than my studies at the moment. after all, that's what my mum has been fighting about - my dad's mini fortune.

i hope i get to talk to him soon and see what would be his plans. and i don't have much time left for me to enrol. the closing date would be 15 Jun, and class commences on 15 Jul. if anybody has advices for me, don't bother to hold back aye?

i love you guyz...

No comments: