Saturday, September 23, 2006

getting disfigured...

i don't know what's wrong with my face. maybe i've been looking into the mirror too frequent, therefore i'm getting the "side effects". haa... ok, i'm not makin' g sense here.

anyway, those little bumps on my face are what i called "prickles". heard them before? they usually appear when the skin comes in contact with dirt or dust on fabric. and i think i gotten them from my pillow, coz' i was lying on my sides and suddenly i felt my face itch. the best part is, "prickles" wasn't just that side of my face, it somehow was spread across my entire forehead to my temples. and today, my cheeks and chin somehow got it as well.

i don't think it's anything to do with my cleansers or my makeup. i've been using them till finishing and none of these symptoms came. and with my sensitive skin, reaction would have surfaced the moment i used any of those stuff.

so i put my bet on the contaminated or unfreshed oysters i've eaten with YM @ Blk 85. he ordered "or lua". even though i didn't take much, but i know my body just have some reaction to unfreshed seafood. but why does it have to take out on my face??? argh...

right now, my foundation are still able to conceal the redness. however, there's still bumps. haix... help help...

hope i'll recover by tomorrow....

No comments: