Saturday, September 02, 2006

my Rest Day... whew...

finally i've waited for my long awaited break. and when i'm supposed to sleep longer on my rest day, i was woken up involuntarily. 1stly, i almost forget that my household can be quite inconsiderate early risers and 2ndly, i'm flooded with my own blood. =.= so naturally i had to clean myself. after all that "exercise", i felt too awake to go back to sleep even though i'm still feeling a tad bit tired. haix...

later i'm heading for the comex fair. if everything goes well, i think i might be purchasing a lappie. i believe i'll get HP DV2000 series lappie. the marketing of this product is just damn convincing.

Hua wanted to go on cruise. haix. so much wanted to follow. however, if i hadn't taken leave to go HK earlier, i'll definitely go! the thing is, i feel very paiseh to request another short break from my Area Manager, especially when i've already taken one back not too long ago and the rest of the team were literally stretched to their max during my absence. on top of that, i've in-charges going on break turn-by-turn as well, till the end of september or october. so considering all these negative factors, i just didn't feel appropriate to open my mouth this time. so sorry though...

alritey, i'm going out liao. going to catch The Devil Wears Prada. the trailer makes the show real bitchy and i just can't miss that out! kekeke... movie critics on me later ya?

love you guyz, just so much!

No comments: