Thursday, October 26, 2006

HAPPIE belated 22nd BDAY TO ME!

happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to ME!

hey guess what? i just got back from work. and literally spent the whole day, working. bravo, isn't it? i'm such a sad case, i tell you.

actually, quite pissed from the day i've started work. no one informed me the change in roster. in the end, still thinking i was in Morning shift and hafta helped out at the atrium, dragged myself out of bed and in the end, they told me i was in Afternoon instead. bloody hell. this kind of thing is a NO JOKE ok!? so i ended up helping them to clear the deliveries of the day as part of "commitment". luckily i wasn't the only person got affected. ha!

anyway, it's my RD tomorrow (i haven't sleep yet, so not counted today). most likely i'm resting at home, not as if i'll be able to go anywhere by myself. 1stly, no money liao; and 2ndly, everyone else's working. that thought somehow depresses me. haa...

alrightey, gotta go sleep liao. have to settle the enrolment thinggie tomorrow, but seriously, i'm SUPER lazy to go out if i've intention to nuah....

love you guyz for remembering my bday! *muacks!*

No comments: