Sunday, October 01, 2006

yes, i know. my entries are nothing special, nothing interesting, nothing worth your viewership. ha. in the 1st place, i'm not aiming for my blog to be as popular as of XiaXue's, Kenny Sia or Mr. Brown. i doubt that day would come and i'm hoping that day wouldn't come!

i'm getting tired, and drained out. juggling full time work and part-time studies is really a no joke. and rest days are not rest days anymore. because, part of my rest days are occupied with project meetings. and i NEED the rest days to finish my part of the project as well. and i also need some break, don't i?

that's why recently, i've been considering to convert to part-time instead. i know financially i'll be strained, but i kind of trade it off with proper rest. i'm not sure whether that's a good deal...

haix...

to cheer myself up, i finally gotten my lappie. hur. but its a long way to collect it lo. coz' the sales person is actually situated at Bukit Timah's courts. so since i didn't want them to deliver to my place (coz' i don't have money to pay the 1st instalment at that time), i have to literally go down to take. and YM drove me there.

right now, my lappie is still resting in its box. i haven't took it out yet. i don't have time to explore at the moment coz' i need to do my project. also, it didn't come with MS Office. so, that didn't help to alleviate my current situation. haix. everything also no time!



i'm so tired...

No comments: