Tuesday, December 05, 2006

not in a very good condition...

i thought downing some simple cough syrup before heading for bed last night would help. but i guess when it's flu-blown virus, means it's a full-blown virus. that's where a doctor is needed.

so this morning, the only thing that went away was the painful sore throat. other than that, my sexy voice still stayed and a blocked nose added to the virus' collection. *groan*. i couldn't sleep the whole blardy night coz' my nose was so heavily blocked and constantly dripping with mucus. and also, i'm just not used breathing through my mouth. i woke up like every 2 hours kind of thing, just trying to clear my nose. and i went to work, feel quite giddy on the insufficient rest.

but still, i managed to work my way through the morning, however feeling a lil' grouchy.

i'm supposed to meet YM and his family for dinner but i had to give it a miss. with my sexy voice, flu, plus a heavy head, i think i'm not in the right state to go. felt quite bad though....

anyway, i went to my company's doc. you should see the amount of medicine been prescribed. i got quite a huge bot of non-drowsy cough mixture, 2 types of flu medicine - drowsy for the night, non-drowsy for day, huge antibiotics, lozenges, and medicine for hoarse voice.... all for just $5!! ooh... i just love my company suddenly. imagine how much would that cost me if i'm to pop by Raffles Medical....

ok, i think i'm getting drowsy. man, that small flu pill is damn powerful lor.... okie, hopefully, i'll still be able to wake up for tomorrow's shift...

i love my boy... love you too... =)

No comments: