Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i finally have time to blog!! so nice, having the luxury to sit in front of my lappie and letting my fingers do the talking. hahaha...

ok, time for complains. it's about this real dumb staff i've met!

well, yesterday i was assigned to go to Plaza Sing to relieve for 1/2 Morning. so it's only till 2pm. since this was quite a last minute arrangement from the day before, i was not assigned really stable staff to assist me. one of them is only about a couple months old, the other is just 2 days old. *groan* so naturally, i get the more "experienced" staff to be my cashier.

she's really one hell of a sotong, i tell u! it's a wonder their in-charges there could stand her.

i guess she must be so dependent on in-charges to tell her what to do. even changing of "loose money" also need in-charges to tell her. i told her frankly: she is the cashier now, she should know what kind of notes or coins she needs. she went, "har...??"

after which when she came back from the Bank, i did not interfere what she has gotten for herself. i only knew she changed some notes and coins.

the next day, which is today, my 2nd-in-charge Lia called me to ask me how come i've gotten their staff to change 100 bucks worth of coins. i was shocked to be confronted of this matter and i told her that i did not ask her to change that much of coins. in fact, i told her to decide for herself how much she wanna change since she's the cashier. and she actually told her in-charge that I told her to change this much?!

quite pissed off with that sotong, naturally.

seriously, i feel like going down to PS and tell that SM myself since i know her. argh!!

i guess i'm pissed about the fact that she didn't admit her wrongdoings and pushed it to me. scheming little bitch!! i'm so banning her lor!!

other than that, nothing much going on now.... projects datelines are like so next week and i'm not moving much myself. hahaha... i'm so dead!!

anyway, the thing i'm looking forward to would be THAILAND!! YEAH!!

No comments: