Thursday, March 15, 2007

冤家路窄

yesterday was my 1st day of the new Trimester. just when i thought i've kind of put down the "bad" past, one of the groupmate Melinda, is actually taking this module as well.

blardy shit.

the moment i saw her, i avoided any possible confrontations.

i 1st saw her outside the classroom, and didn't think much of it. coz' after all, there're many other classes commencing on the same day as well. but till i saw her carrying her barang barang and sat in the same class as me.... all the horrible feelings of bad experiences came rushing back like tidal waves.

i believe she saw me and didn't even bother my existance which was an awful good news to me. anyway, i was with my other group of friends and she's alone. unless she's super thick skin then maybe she'll approach me and chances of that were less than zero.

anyway, i feel she's quite problematic as a groupmate even though she can do some real work. and also, she was always quite persistent with her ideas. some more, she can't do proper presentation as well. hmm. well, that's so much for my personal opinion about her. so, i sort of can't wait to see her retribution. i'm just sitting back and pray her new group members would resort to similar underhands like what she did to me. even though i won't know, but i hope i would! kekeke....

i know, i'm taught to forgive and forget. but i can't help holding grudges.... furthermore, it's not very nice to know someone accused me for being a loafer, 1st time ever! took one whole chunk of my contributions out of the final report and then report me not contributing as a whole? gosh, that was so 卑鄙!! total bitch!

so i can't be blame for being so revengeful right?

No comments: