Tuesday, March 27, 2007

i finally finished it!!

OMG!! it sure takes some REAL time to finally upload finished ALL the pictures i had taken from Bangkok! and fotopages is quite cock up, really. whenever i upload about 6 pics (which is the max limit for uploading each time), it'll either jump to an error page about losing connection with the SQL server, or it'll automatically create a new entry for me. it gets really frustrating! i'm wondering if Hua experienced the same prob as me....

anyway, i ended my RD today with YM, catching the movie Pathfinder. it's quite bloody coz' it's like war between 2 tribes. the movie was not too bad, constantly keeping its audiences at their toes, anticipating the next move. at least, this show didn't put YM to sleep. so now i figured that if YM didn't sleep during the show, it's not a bad movie. hahaha.... maybe he's attracted to gore, while i get totally turned off seeing ghastly sights of blood and all.... which explains i can never be a doctor. hahaha...

tomorrow's PAYDAY!! i've had it up to my head with meagre salary for the whole of this month! and it's time to pay off outstanding loans and all... time to lift the load off my chest!

and i need abit of retail therapy. this month, i hardly gotten myself anything other than my daily meals. i felt so pathetic coz' i even have to choose a cheaper alternative to food!! it's like, if that meal cost me more than 4 bucks, i have to rethink my choice of food. i felt SOOO pathetic.

FINALLY, i'll be relieve for all that crap... WAHAHAHA.... i'm like so happy lor!!

No comments: