Friday, April 27, 2007

basically, i'm not the only person in PS outlet to dislike working with my SM. i started off being neutral, and tried to be neutral at all times but she really challenges my patience almost everytime i worked with her. on days i don't see her, i won't even think about her. the most i'll hear the usual complains and gossips about her from the other staff. and probably share the juiciest gossips among ourselves. naturally, we began to form our invisible "anti-SM" click.

my 2nd-in-charge and my SM are loggerheads at work. despite that they tried to be as civilised as possible, it is still unevitable that they opinions always clashes and ended up quarrelling. according to my 2nd, they kind of managed to clear things up eventually but the damage has always been there. and i seriously think and feel that i somehow landed myself right between their ongoing dispute.

it's really hard not to take sides. after all, my 2nd has been really patient with me when it comes to teaching me new things and i felt her sincerity in guiding me. or simply, i can click with her.

i feel i'm like forever so suay. when i was at BJ, there's that arsehole PC, the part-timer; when i went to RP, Calista (my 1st, then) is like so tempremental; i went to Centrepoint, there's Lia (then 2nd in charge); and now, there's my SM. it's just so HARD to find a good team to work with, where everyone is okay with everyone....

maybe i'm still in dreamland coz' that will never happens....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.