Monday, May 21, 2007

a long week...

it has been a long week. or at least, it felt pretty much like that. i came back from my short trip on Wed, resumed work on Thursday, yet working for merely 4 days, i felt as if i've been working for the blardy week.... dunno lar, just felt that my time flew by quite slowly...

nothing much to update at the moment. still keeping my options open for job opportunities. photos of bintan are still with YM, and he hasn't burn them for me yet. =/

quite tired.

this week's shift:

Mon - Full
Tues - RD
Wed - 1/2M
Thurs - RD
Fri - A
Sat - M
Sun - F

you'll probably think how come i have 2 1/2 RDs, coz' Cindy (my Shop Manager) extended my 1/2Morning to a Morning shift. so i ended up only having 1 rest day for this whole week... hmm. so some sort like compensate me for this following week. but the sad thing is that my RDs are so cramped up in the mid week....

i'll update again soon... i guess. and i feel like clubbing.... hee!

No comments: