Monday, May 07, 2007

the weather is so blardy warm these few days. going to sleep became so uncomfortable that i actually had some sort of a nightmare last night. probably i slept too much too, and my brain was still active when it's time to hit the sacks.

anyway, i was on MC yesterday. had a swollen and infected eye. and today happened to be my RD as well. so shiok, finally i got the chance to rest 2 days straight. however, i'm a Full shift tomorrow so it'll be REAL dreadful.

my roster this week:

Mon - RD
Tues - Full
Wed - M
Thurs - M till 5
Fri - Full
Sat - RD
Sun - M

apparently, my SM didn't changed much to my roster. so that's a good thing.

i'll be away from the 14th of May to 16th May for a short trip to Bintan with YM. after that, i'm back for the stupid GSS (Great S'pore Sale) period and also, my exams - 1 deferred, 1 supp, and my 2 main exams for this semester.

also, one of my closest cousin, Cecelia aka XP (xiao pang) just gave birth to a chubby baby girl on Saturday!!



her name is Natalie! i'm so going to call her lil' Nat Nat!

i was at Bugis when XP called and tell me about the great news. even though it was like hitting 10pm, i thought i should just go since i'd been anticipating for this day for a long while. and she asked me to drop by the nursery to catch a glimpse of her, which i was so glad i did! the senior nurse was like quite friendly, didn't mind pushing her cot to the window so we (YM was with me) to see her! the moment i saw her, i felt so much to cuddle her!

oh boy, my maternal instincts are coming in!!

ah yes, now i agree that all babies looked the same. i went to the nursery and peeped at the other babies. seriously, if it wasn't for the plastic cot which labelled their mummies' bed number, i seriously had difficulty telling who belongs to who.

and i took a short video clip of how naughty she is:

she's in an air-con room so i don't think she's cold, and she was kinda wrapped snugly with the towel so i doubt she's warm. basically, i didn't get it why she got figitive. unless she knew someone's looking at her...???

i put her photo on my HP's wallpaper. the moment i saw her pic, i felt so happy. hahaha... i know i'm like so siow... but it's like SO CUTE LOR!

fortunately, XP would have her confinement done at her own parent's place, which is like so near to BLK 85 market. hehehe...

tht's about it! i'm supposed to go do my project but i'm so distracted. ha!

No comments: