Wednesday, June 27, 2007

getting a preference...

i haven't been working at PS for a while. yesterday, i was assigned to go back. despite the familiar surrounding and faces, i wasn't exactly keen to be returning. maybe coz' i had my manager on shift with me, or perhaps i've grown tired of that place, i hope i would be transferred out.

even though i only worked in T1 for merely coming 2 weeks, i'm quite happy there. probably due to the lack of stress, where my main responsibilities are just to assist them, therefore i felt happier. at least i was working with a lighter heart. at PS, i'm quite forced to take into account alot of other menial tasks and every little thing in PS, and if i would to not do anything right, basically i'm waiting for another shower of nags. perhaps, i can't stand that type of pressure where in-charges expects so much from me and i only have that period of hours to get things done.

i'm still trying hard to just do my job, and just that. after all, i'm not intending to stay there for the rest of my working life. as much as i hate the dreaded feeling of having to work, i would just have to grit my teeth and try to get over with my studies soon..... so for now, i would probably enjoy my last few moments at T1 before good things come to an end.

No comments: