Sunday, June 24, 2007

i'm working right now, in Terminal 1, making use of their free internet access to check my mail. i need to know if there're any updates on my loan application. but apparently they have yet to reply me since they've collected my documents yesterday noon. and at the same time, just trying to spend some of my break time away. it's 1.5hrs of break for a 10/c (killer) shift today. i've another 1.5hrs break later this evening, for my dinner. *yawnz*

FYI, i'll be away for a while from the 29th Jun to 1st Jul for another getaway to Genting/KL. since i need to clear my Yr '06 annual leaves, i might as well plan it together with YM. fortunately, his leaves are approved as while. =) i'm like so spoilt!! kekeke....

alrighty, that's pretty much it. and just a glimpse of my this coming week's shifts, i'm on closing shifts again. sianz...

stomachache... it's poo poo time!!! =P


and, WELCOME HOME BELLIE!!!!

No comments: