Thursday, June 21, 2007

sabo queen

hey ebel, i don't think you're the only one kena to work with a sabo queen lor. my SM is like the same lor!

my vocab is like so sucky now, ever since i worked at Giordano. now, i can't even find a word that could relate that sabo queen! and it's so pissing me off!!!

i've been made to travel to Terminal 1 to relieve. as we last heard, their chalked up OT was as much as 70+ hours, and still escalating! so since i was already chosen beforehand to do my Airport Pass, my SM had to arrange the roster for me to go over to help them clear their OTs. so happened that my days over there are all Afternoon shifts. they start work at 3pm, and close at 12midnight. after clearing up the shop and all, by then we're to sign out, it's usually 1am or later.

for this week, other than relieving at T1, i had to relieve a 1/2M at Citylink. and also, my roster included me to go back shop to help for this Friday. so my SM collaborated with T1's SM to plan my RDs and they gave me 2 RDs for this week. upon confirming T1's roster, they sent a copy to PS. apparently Cindy wasn't very satisfied to see that i got a half-morning and 2 RDs. and so, she called up T1 and told them to give me a more taxing shift if they're not going to change my RDs.

so blardy bitch lor.

T1 changed one of my Afternoon shifts to a 10/C. that is 10am to closing. fine.

yesterday, i was supposedly to be a half-morning, became a morning shift coz' Citylink's in-charge fell sick. so i was made to cover longer hours.

my shift initially was this:

Mon - A (T1)
Tues - A (T1)
Wed - 1/2M (CL)
Thur - RD
Fri - A (PS)
Sat - RD
Sun - A (T1)

became like this:

Mon - A(T1)
Tues - A (T1)
Wed - M (CL)
Thur - RD
Fri - 12/C (PS)
Sat - RD
Sun - 10/C (T1)

that transition from an Afternoon on Tues to Morning on Wed is really a killer. imagine by then i hit the sacks after work on Tues was already 2.30am, and i have to wake up by 8plus for a Morning shift. i thought i was floating at work, seriously.

and my last RD was on last Fri, fyi.

i was so tired that the moment i reached home, i fell asleep for a while. that is about 7.30pm. YM called me at about 9pm to get me to eat my dins. so i went to eat with him and got back about 10pm. and went to sleep till 1.30pm today.

i so can't wait to get out of retail line.

No comments: