Monday, June 04, 2007

wasted.

i didn't mean to get myself wasted yesterday. i seriously didn't see that coming. probably one of my worst misjudgements i had.

earlier part of the day, i got quite a pleasant surprise from YM. he got this chubby "didi" to send me this real huge piggy character - Mai Du (if you know who that is) together with an apology card. i was still working mind you and shop was pretty crowded. imagine the stares i had from my colleagues and customers in the shop when they saw me carrying that fella to our staff quarters.

so ya, i guess everything's alright now, after i read his sincerest apologies.

i can't help feeling materialistic this way. you know, that kind who play-hard-to-get with their BFs so that he will shower gifts as apologies. but the fact i'm not one of those gals. however, it's hard not to feel his sincerity to go through such length to try make things right. and it'll be awkwardly rude to reject the present. i don't have the heart to....

i know it's mushy for me to say this: it's really hard on me to be living without him. especially when i feel we're so much ready to take another step in life and have so much plans planned ahead together. furthermore, despite that the fact we girls can't exactly share everything with our significant other, but YM has became such a soulmate to me where i knew i could depend on him for my ups and downs. i believe i sounded like a wimp but that's how the way it is now.

i went to my niece 1-month baby shower after my work. last minute, i went to Mothercare to buy baby booties. they're the most economical and practical for me. or at least, they're within my budget. i wanted to get her a baby carrier but it's like costing me more than a hundred bucks for one. my eyes nearly popped out! then i realise how expensive are kids' stuff actually.

after that, i went home to change and met up with Mei Mei for some long-lost clubbing experience. so we went to try out at The Clinic @ Clarke Quay after hearing quite positive feedbacks.

i guess the main disappointment was that the club is so small. and it somehows trapped between a chillout bar and a club. the dance floor is like so freaking small lor! and there wasn't alot of crowd though. however, the music was quite good. they 1st spinned retro hits which is like damn good lor! but after that, they spinned some house music which was a pretty turn-off. i can't dance lor. some more, both of us were trying so hard to finish our 1-for-1 jugs of beer. i wanted to give up on the beers already but she didn't wanna waste it. *groan* so we managed to clear them up.

after which, we had our 1 free housepour which came together with our cover charges. i hadn't drink that much for a long long while, and it's really a wrong choice to order housepours, even for jux one cup. then Mei Mei ordered half a dozen of Sex on the Beach, which i made her finished 4 shots and i took 2. yet, i got real drunk. can't believe that girl was alright. argh!

seriously, if it wasn't for the sucky music, i would've managed to get alcohol out of my body lor. and it was such a WRONG WRONG choice to leave the club when my brains were getting washed out.

so, i ended up trying to puke out what i had coz' my head was really spinning and it got me real giddy.

i managed to call YM, even though he was already asleep at 2.30am, get him to send Mei Mei and myself home. he's really sweet to rush down to fetch us. i ended up sleeping throughout the journey back but before i concussed, i told YM i'll be sleeping over instead. that at least, was a smart choice for me.

by then i reached his place, i could hardly pulled myself up. all i know was YM carried me all the way home. when he walked down the stairs, i thought he was floating.... ok, my mind's already floating.

when i woke up, i realize i've dropped my coin purse which contains my IC, ez-link card and POSB ATM card. it really felt sucky to know i was so blardy wasted that i didn't even know my purse wasn't with me already. but then i rmbr that my purse was still with me when i left the club... or at least i think so.

i don't know if any kind soul would send my purse to the police station. i've reported the lost case already. sigh.

well, it's gonna be the last time this case gonna repeat itself. i've paid quite a high price for it. and it gotta be worth it.

nights ppl...

No comments: