Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bye Bye PS....

sigh....

after spending about near 6mths at PS, it's time to leave. like i said before, it's a bittersweet feeling to leave. however, it's good to finally change a new environment.

anyway, soon after i leave, a few more would leave too. they've either serving their notice period or have intention to tender. so, it's a good thing i leave 1st or my heart would ache to see my favourite team members leaving one-by-one.

so tomorrow, it's my official 1st day at T1. it's a power shift for a 1st day - 10/C, aka Full shift at T1. i'm supposed to be anticipating that huh? oh well....



----

today's my rest day. i bought a new phone! after using Samsung, i went back using Sony Ericsson. in fact, i was drawn to its cybershot capabilities in K810i. and i kind of had it with Samsung's user interface. plus the keypad is getting malfunctioned.

YM needed to upgrade his line to a corporate plan, which is relatively cheaper than his current subscription plan. and i believe it'll help him save much more. so, i might as well ride on and get a new phone. and i'm falling in love with it every minute! kekeke...

but i still miss D820..... because of it's ability of self-shots! ha!

i'm still exploring this phone. maybe i'll listen to what YM said, bring the instructions manual to work with me and read it on my way.



-------

and yes, somebody stole my zhui kway (if you can recall what is that).

i've took-away zhui kway and bee hoon from Bedok interchange, intending to eat the zhui kway before i start for work and the bee hoon for my dinner later. i was on Afternoon shift that day. on my way to the train station, i put the packet of zhui kway together with my bee hoon.

i was at the train platform waiting for the train in another 3 mins. i sat on the stone bench at the platform and was in a daze. maybe i was tired and thirsty. so, i put my packet of food on my side and rested my bag on my lap. i took out my water bottle and started drinking, still deep in my thoughts. the train came, i quickly stuff my bottle into my bag and grab my packet of food.

i was in the train when i checked my HP. YM was asking if i bought anything to eat. just as i was replying the SMS halfway, i casually looked at my food and realize my zhui kway was gone!

super weird lor!

it's like food ppl also wanna steal. !#$%#@

most likely, somebody took the food when i was sitting at the stone bench waiting for the train. i don't know whether to laugh or to be angry lor....





okay, that's so much for the updates. just hope that transferring to T1 is a blessing in disguise...

No comments: