Sunday, August 26, 2007

sorry for the lack of presence around here... guess working in T1 is a much greater deal than i thought. and it's confirmed that T1 and my school timing doesn't work.

no, things are arranged well but my body isn't adapting well. even though i have not fell ill per se, i was really really sick of working and studying concurrently.

imagine those days i'll be studying, my whole day would be like this:

4am - Woke up
4.45am - company driver fetches me and another colleague to work
6am to 4pm - Working....
5pm to 5.30pm - reach home, resting...
6pm - Bathe
6.15pm to 6.30pm - Bathe and get ready for school
7pm to 10pm - Class
10.30pm - Reach home from school...
11pm - Sleep...
4am - Woke up...

and this would probably carry on for the next 3 days or so, with less than 6 hours of sleep and more than 12 hours working... it's really getting a toil on me.

i kind of found a part time job which i believe can tie me over till i grad. it's YM's Air Force friend's friend's pub. yeah, it's a KTV pub at Boat Quay. pay is decent with 10 per hr and commission on Ladies' Drink and opening Bots; working days are fixed and hardly changed; work about 3 to 4 days a week. working hours is 9 or 10pm to 3am.

i've been there myself and spoken with the boss. the place is no where sleazy at least. however, something is holding me back....

i guess i can work something out financially. if the time permits, i could prolly go get some day job like tuition to support. and the biggest gain to be would be the time i would have for myself. =)

i definitely not want to cont'd this crap in T1 any longer, neither would i think that another full time job would not ask proper commitments from me other than my schoolwork.

i get so tired trying to make decisions all the time...

----

mum and bothersome bros are moving out soon. time to revamp my room...


----

applied for a CitiClear card that gives a 500 credit limit. no need min income but have higher interest.

i'd waited for more than 2 weeks for the news of my application and ended up that stupid Citibank sales fella did not send in my application. if i hadn't applied online and they sent me a follow up copy, i wouldn't have realize all these while i was waiting in vain.

got so pissed, called to complain and also faxed over my necessary documents with it.

am still waiting... but at least i got a confirmation SMS from them that it's been processed.

i wonder how long more i need to wait...

----

alot of other things happened... gimme some time to think back.

No comments: