Tuesday, September 25, 2007

i like so cant wait for my last day in Giordano. but it seemed right now i'm counting down to nothing, other than the fact that my last day is on the 16th Oct. whether they're to clear my AL and when that will be is still pending. especially when my Manager's hubby met a road accident and his wound went through other complications which requires constant attention now. it's like at this moment, we're expecting quite alot of last minute changes to our roster due to her taking urgent leave.

this Sat, i'll be having one of my exams. early last week, i've requested for Fri & Sat off and also see if i'll be able to take one or two ALs to go with my RD coz' i want to study. my 2nd-in-charged planned the roster already it seemed to fit well. out of the blue, my Manager had some last minute request and mine's forsaken. some blardy shit.

there're so much last minute changes for this week that i'm getting quite pissed off already.

yesterday, it was supposed to be my RD but my Manager swopped with me and i ended up a Afternoon shift. then, they amended the roster abit but slightly better to my benefits. coz' my RD was changed to Fri & Sat, but i've to work a half-day of 10am to 3pm today. at 8am this morning, my 2nd-in-charge called and tell me that i don't have to come to work coz' they've changed the roster (again!). but now, my Fri's RD has been taken away to replace it for today. ARGH!

YM kept consoling me that i'm serving my notice, so it wont be long that i've to put up with all these nonsense.

now i'm jux hoping they would clear my AL so that i have the time to prepare for my finals this semester. till then, i'll jux have to 忍。

No comments: