Sunday, June 29, 2008

a quick update...

photoshoot is drawing near, and i had my nails done up and my hair colored! now i'm just hoping that my nails would last till the photoshoot on this upcoming Tuesday. i'm not a very demure person so i can't guarantee my nails would still stay as pretty as it should by the time.

went to The Executive at Centrepoint to get YM's tie. he didn't really like the tie which the tailor had made for him the previous time when he got his suit done up. and Ker Ker last minute couldn't lend me his cravat due to some kooky mindsets his wife possessed. hmm... let's not go into that. well, it was a good thing that we had to get ourselves coz' i guess we've found something else which was even more versatile than a cravat and a necktie! =D when i remember what's that called, i'll let u guys know. now prolly the last thing i need to get is a blink-brooch for YM's tie...

i know it sounds quite silly, but i'm really feeling excited!!

hopefully, excitment wont get on top of me so bad that i'm not able to sleep well for the photoshoot!

No comments: