Tuesday, March 03, 2009

still hurts...

met up with Jo and friends last Friday. was expecting them to ask me something, however to my pleasant surprised, none was raised up. the only closest thing they came asking me was, "how are you?". glad to answer that politically correctly.

right now, things are moving on slowly for me. when i see anything pertaining to wedding, my heart aches and my mind wandered. so close to being married.... considering how thrilled i was back then. now, its just an aching memory.. sometimes i wonder, the gown still lying in YM's wardrobe, will i get to wear that again? or its another piece of cloth waiting to be sold away?

i wonder: who will be the person i'll spend the rest of my life with? suddenly, i'm not so sure anymore... my heart do still hold that answer but i'm don't know if that would ultimately prevail.

now, i'm still too blinded by my wreath.

No comments: