Sunday, June 14, 2009

procrastinate

i had this huge urge to shop. even online shopping doesn't curb those urges anymore. i brought along Mei, my partner-in-crime, to go shopping with me yesterday. And it never felt better!

i had my objective to shop okay?? i need to get a new pair of working pants, before the current ones start to tear apart. considering that i'm wearing them every single week, anytime it would give way and i'll short of one bottom to wear. and i don't have a habit to wear the same pants/skirt twice. so quit the idea of getting me to wear unwashed clothes.

i ended up buying 2 singlets from Zara, 2 tops from Forever 21, but no bottoms. i think i'll go down town one day to get the white pants from Zara. guess that's the best i've seen around.

and of coz', i finally quit procrastinating and bought a bag from Agnes B.! that cost me some 300 bucks. i still bought it despite it being the last piece. Heng! anyway, the handle on my Charles & Keith bag is like going to snap anytime. just that i didn't have the heart to put my money down to buy a bag that cost so much. so you see? i buy things for a reason hor~!

and i guess it's common for me to procrastinate alot, in life too.... oh well.

No comments: