Thursday, September 10, 2009

really tired

i'll be on leave tomorrow, planned to be mugging for my mid-sem test on Sat. today i went to work earlier than usual as i've some really urgent bids to clear. in addition, i had quite alot of stuff which had to get it off my hand by today. still, the usual 8 working hours were still not enough... so i worked overtime, stretching my working time to more than 12 hours. i was so drained.... yet when i left the office, i couldn't bear to go on leave because i knew my work were still pending.

from the start of the week, i was already hounded by alot of work. worked late almost everyday and to one point in time, i almost wanted to break down. if it wasn't due to my PMS, i wouldn't have felt this way. so much work, so little time, and i felt like drowning. sometimes the moment i reached to the office, sat on my desk, i didnt know which to start 1st. hated that feeling coz' i knew my gears were not ready for the day. it'll usually take a while but by then you knew it, almost the morning was gone... sigh.

i guess i'll sleep in till late morning tomorrow, have a good bfast and whisk myself off to the library to do some serious studying. that's prolly the only place on earth which would get me in the study mood. perhaps, like old times, i'll travel to Marine Parade library to study. what about my room? too cosy!

alright, hope all goes well for my studying in the day and i'll meet Bel and Mun for dinner.

it's going to be Friday again, and it gets me all excited just thinking about it. yes, i'm still smiling despite being awfully drained. the only killjoy for now: that stupid test.

No comments: