Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm Hired!

wow! the wait is over! no more endless anticipation of whether i'll get a job or not! it's such an immensed relieve, and at the same time, so really excited to move on. even though it's a job not really what I wanted, but i do want to believe this job would open new doors for me.

after i accepted this job, i had two other calls from agencies, to get me to go for interview. one was at Coke, another at F&N. honestly, i felt the pang of pity i couldn't go, when i turned it down. as much as my options are still opened, i didnt feel it was right to take leave to attend the interviews. it'll be unpaid, and if i happened to be offered, i don't think i could just tender like that. it's unethical to me, and i don't feel good doing things like that. so Mei felt it was all fated. i guess it's worth to give this boss a shot, since we can hit off quite well.

so yar, i'm starting work tomorrow. and i also just got back from a weekend trip to Batam with Bel, Ra, and Mun. Glad that i start work only on Tues, so today i had a good rest.

and you know what? i'm starting work, the same date as i started work with DK last year. uncanny. but i choose to believe that it means i'll start over on the same date, and this will be a happy job for me. so it's fated for me to put things right, the way it should've been when i was in DK. :)

yes, it will be a good start for all good things to come.

as much as i'm scared how this will turn out, but I'm Ready to Go Go Go!!

and i must say, The Secret pulled me through my toughest days. Thank you the Secret, Thank you my Lord, Thank you the Universe. Amen.

No comments: