Tuesday, June 28, 2005

nostalgic

when old feelings come rushing back, what will i do? or what can i do? i'm only being human to have feelings.

some once-thought-to-be-a-special-occasion is drawing nearer. someone who was supposedly to be really special is going to celebrate the occasion with someone else, whom i regretted deeply it wasn't me. it's not my time now. the baton has passed on to someone else, who's rated to be much more eligible. i was once seethingly jealous. right now, i'm just feeling disappointed with my incapabilities and folly back then.

it has been a year.

when will i stop feeling this way? when will i stop looking back? when will i stop reprimanding myself for the past?

i am happy of where i am. up-above has given me a new hope, a new life to look forward to. however, juz blame me for being sentimental for the wrong matters.

No comments: