Thursday, June 30, 2005

an oversight

when a person feels down, bad things somehow would make their way in. i will start to wonder are all these preplanned, carelessness or basically fated to happen.

i don't wish to elaborate about the problem cases im going through right now. all i can say i'm at my wits' end and my sales are affected. i have no freaking idea how my manager is going to deduct my sales for that month since she had already paid me my well-deserved commission.

i know it's my oversight and i have finally learnt my lessons the hard way. i'm already depressed enough about my miserable pay and now these stupid cases have to fly across the continent and splat flat on my face. they added kerosene to fire, dumping salt to gap wound, having an in-grown toenail. that's how irritating, how painful, how frustating it is.

so no one can blame me for having a brought-forward menopause...

No comments: