Monday, July 11, 2005

i mind about how i look

appearance is important to me. it is as important as having regular meals everyday. it's not easy trying to maintain to look good for someone who has a skinny frame like me. it is already a blessing if my friends don't start commenting that i looked malnutritioned.

i stand 1.68m and weigh a mere 43kg. that's how pathetic i really am. but then again, i just couldnt put on the ounces. maybe it's my metabolism, or maybe there're tapeworms in me. i don't know. till now, i havent have the time, energy and the cash to go for a proper check up.

recently, just a concern from friends shook me up. "you looked really dried-up." how awful can that sound.

ironically, i'm eating well and still a hell lot. yet, i couldnt hear comments that i seemed to have put on weight. or perhaps, it is never once obvious. *LOL*

i will never consider additional supplements like weight-gainer. im still in favour to healthy diet and all. i know it's time for a good check-up... "when", would be the question.

No comments: