Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Missing the ol' school days...

i'm out in the cruel society and have slogged my guts out for more than a year. i'm still a greenhorn and lots to learn. yet i'm so not keen. as the saying goes, "the grass is greener on the other side" always rings in my head to snap myself awake. irony.

to me, studying full-time is a blessing in a very good disguise. to top it up, i juggled a part-time work as well for extra income. how i reminise those days where i could just shopped myself some new clothes and not having to feel guilty. after all, that's what extra income for isn't it? heh!

if only life would still be that simple, where all i need is to work a little harder and i'll get to have more money on top of what my parents are giving me. and where you get spoilt brats like Paris Hilton to just party all night long without having to stop a millisecond to think that money-no-enough. Or even having an empire of wealth that would last more than 3 generations....

sigh... some people just have the destined fate to enjoy... while the others slog without having to understand what we live for...


a piece of advice: enjoy life to the fullest, while you're young... coz' you have a whole life to work. =)


it's time to wake up! argh!

No comments: