Friday, August 12, 2005

i've been misunderstood

i'm a person who speaks frankly to things that i feel strong about. to me, i'm plainly stating the fact across and it's either you accept it or you simply don't. i seemed worked up, but i'm really alright when the topic is changed.

i know i tend to not choose my words when i talked. i know when i'm frank, i'm really am. i know i have failed to be tactful.

humans are weird. when i have suggested solutions to their problem, they would just shrugged and said it didnt matter that much. and yet the problem just seems to get into them, so they would cont'd complaining to me. when i reminded them the solutions, they would still shrugged and avoided it. for the god-knows-how-many-times they still come and complain, i will shoot my mouth off and telling them they deserve it since they just simply chose the easy way out to avoid it. then i got slapped verbally that i'm just not tactful. "it's the way you put it..." they always state.

i just hate it when people choose to turn a deaf ear to me. if they didnt wanna listen to any suggestions, say so. i will just keep my bloody mouth shut. if not, when i have done my part to help several times and yet still choose to complain, i CANNOT stand it. to me, i will put across the fact that they refuses to LISTEN and so they didnt have the right to complain ('coz i simply don't wanna hear the same stories repeated endlessly). i know the fact sounds awful but if i'm wrong, by all means disagree with me. we can engage in a lifetime argument for a good cause.

i know i hate hearing the fact as well but at least it will set me thinking about my wrong.

this is just me. accept it or just fuck it. i don't need anyone to not understand me and then punish me for being me.

No comments: