Thursday, September 22, 2005

for the girls who felt guilty...

why even think that way?

i'm pretty speechless at one point in time that there is an entry "dedicated" to me. i had to read a few more times before you managed to drive the message, "hey, i'm talking to you!" LOL. actually, the "steambath" caught my attention.

i can't describe how i felt now. whatever you said warmed my heart, and i felt so surprised, happy, thrilled, blah blah blah. basically, everything is so mixed up.

of coz' i miss my cutesy-pie and my pretty Flower. understand that you girls are really stressed up over work in the office, bf and not-exactly-a-r'ship matters to brood over, and also now, studies to kill your brain cells, therefore i didn't really thought to bother about my problems. i mean, it didn't really occur to me to verbally tell you guyz coz' if i'm upset, i would most likely expressed them over blogging. at least, i thought in that way, despite us being occupied with our own matters, all of us will be aware what's going on. after all, i'm still much more expressive over the keyboard.

i'm pretty much looking forward to our all-girls' outing, be it clubbing, chilling, bitching or organizing a slumber party. and yes, not forgetting our Kinder Surprise! (Note: i seem to be opening the same surprise everytime!! and it's getting quite irritating....)

it's funny to read that you missed my lame jokes! wahahaha... that's something really surprising. but ya, i miss "laming" you as well. kekekekeke....

anyway, i'm pretty much fine already. guess when bf and work probs just came barging into my life at once, i can't exactly handle it too well. so, i ended up feeling foolish and guilty as well. =/

well, i'm waiting for one of u girls to come and message me to come out and chill. i don't mind clubbing... kekekeke... then, i can take my time to tell you the whole story you girls wanna hear.


PS. Subjected to schedule availability. Please book me in advance. Your cooperation is very much appreciated. And stop rolling your eyes. My entry can feel it.

hiak hiak hiak....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

clubbing sounds damn nice and best J is goin Thailand... anytime after Oct 13 will be GOOD!!! haha slumber party ,clubbing, chillin, whatever haha :)

Anonymous said...

part 2... u are SO SO SO SO SO SLOW!!! i knew it the moment i read them... haha .... and i reali miss juz the steambath over there so when are we going ??