Saturday, October 08, 2005

Excited!!

My best friend, Min, just had her 21st birthday celebrations on the 2nd of Oct. Still vaguely remembered how we 1st met. Hmm... She was my classmate back then in Secondary 1 and have been till then. =)

Well, hers was not so much of a celebration. She "celebrated" her 21st with her family and her boyfriend, Don. and that's pretty much it. i guess it's pretty much "her" to have a quiet and simple one. as for me, i would rather take my birthday to another level and celebrate it with my closest friends, making it significant to me. at least, it would be worth remembering one fine day.

i'm pretty much broke and i have my chalet gathering on the 21st to the 23rd of this month. looks like i'll be dry at the end of the whole event. sigh... but i still have my trusty boyfriend to rely on... kekeke... Hey! that's what boyfriends are for too aye??

i'm really anticipating for the gathering to come. i am also able to anticipate what will happen to me.... probably drunk, sunburnt, tired, dirty, smelly, messy, whatever, blah blah blah.... bleah!

i'm turning 21 soon... Gosh, i'm a big girl now.... NOT!

No comments: