Friday, October 21, 2005

today is my Chalet day...

after i have confirmed the bookings, i was very much looking forward to the event. at that point in time, i would still need to concentrate on "reality" for 6 to 8 weeks more before the real day comes, so i somehow conveniently forgotten how fast did time flies. i guess it's a common sight especially to people like me, totally preoccupied with work than to countdown to this very day.

i'm feeling really excited. but i don't know what to prepare other than my clothes. ha! coz' almost everything has been taken care by my boyfriend and his mum. it's very sweet of them to take my concerns into theirs, ending up i don't really have to worry about anything else but just to enjoy my day. =D

i don't have exact plans to spend my "holidays"- 3 days 2 nights. and the 1st night would be today, and it's the invitations day. as for tomorrow, think i will leave it up to tomorrow to decide. kekekeke....

No comments: