Monday, November 28, 2005

much calmed...

the warm and soothing water pelted down my naked body and it felt so good, so comforting. something i had appreciated after a long day at work. after having to deal with the ups and downs, having a good bath would be the top priority when i'm home.

reluctantly, i turned off the heater and slipped into my home-clothes. finally, i felt much better. no, i'm no longer as blue than earlier; no, i'm not feeling that down anymore. perhaps, a good shower helped me come to my senses and not being silly in dwelling in my miseries.

soon, a good sleep would be all it takes to make me focus better at work and make my day worth. i shall pray my recuperation would be undisturbed and peaceful.

1 comment:

ReNxINgER said...

your post are always so chim.. it take me some time to absorb what you're trying to say!