Tuesday, January 17, 2006

is it time to give up?

sometimes i'm wondering whether i'm still as lost as i am when i 1st graduated. maybe i still am, or perhaps i already starting to know what i want.

is it becoz' of certain capabilities, people around me would naturally think highly of me? and they will start to get impatient when it seems that i'm not performing "up to standard"? so which standard are these people judging from? are they being judgemental or it's purely their "opinion"?

i'm struggling and i'm not afraid to admit. constant humiliation has challenged my pride, motivation and determination to do well. i'm not someone who responds well to reverse psychology methods.

some of my peers at work are my aspirations. but then again, i am not them. i don't have the pool of "helpers" that seemed to assisting them. my bosses might comment that i have the better pool of clients but it does not necessary mean that they're as sincere as they seemed to be. on contrary, my peers might not seemed to have "that good" clients, but they somehow just helped them a great deal.

so is that luck or poor skillsets?

you tell me.

No comments: