Saturday, February 25, 2006

i thought i was pretty firm with what i want to be in future... or pretty sure where i'm heading in a short term goal. but after a casual chat with my bro, he proved me wrong. at least, he made me realise that what i thought was good for me was not the best option after all.

at this present moment, i'm doing recruitment - a small part of the full spectrum in HR. i was thinking, since i'm in this HR line so why not pursue further? then my bro came into the picture and tell me HR may not be the best option for me. instead, he based on my personality and suggested i should do something more interactive - which is marketing related work.

it set me thinking all over. once, i regretted not taking up marketing and headed for Logistics due to the "long term aspects" of what my foundation studies could lead me. in the end, i'm not really keen to pursue further in Logistics after graduation. and for that, i sincerely felt i've wasted my time and my parent's money for doing something not of my interest.

and now, i'm wondering perhaps i should just follow what i wanted to take all these while and see where it could lead me. i don't know would Marketing eventually be what i want but at least, i know i'm doing what i wanted to and not what i think i should do.

for that, i know it made hell lot of difference.

in terms of financial matters, my bro asked me to try for scholarship and told me try not to take a loan. and if really have to, he will try to sponsor me part of it instead of taking the full loan.

i'm grateful to hear those words finally that i have someone i could rely on. i'm touched. but if i could, i wouldn't really want to touch his money as they are also meant for his other plans.

most importantly, i don't wish to leave in regrets if i've taken up something which again, felt i've wasted my time in....

No comments: