Sunday, February 19, 2006

unpleasant ghostly encounters....

i've always considered myself blessed to be safe and sound to almost everywhere i go. and in fact, i've never once been sensitive to the "things" around me. even going abroad, you might hear some friends, relatives or even family to share their unpleasant encounters during their trip.

not that i don't believe in those things, but i've never totally believed in them coz' i can't see nor feel them. it was only recently, which i believe my luck wasn't in its best, that i started to feel things differently. no, it's not to the extend where i can see headless souls or rotting flesh in my reflection in the mirror or reflective glass doors. shadows are bad enough.

sometimes, my thoughts run wild and naturally it became a case of scaring myself. however, nowadays, i hope i AM scaring myself. however, when it happened, i'm surprisingly calmed. i don't know what got over me but i'm pretty much undisturbed when it happened - ON ME! i'm impressed.

take it as i'm superstitious but i'm not buying my chances here. last thing i am to encounter is anything worse than just an encounter. meaning to say, i got possessed or even SEEING "them" with my own eyes. that, i believe i might freaked out than just sneered at it.

No comments: