Monday, February 06, 2006

independently alone...

suddenly, i needed someone to talk to... who could i turn to? my small circle of friends, who supposedly those i've single-handedly picked out from the rest of the acquaintance group, are the people i would count on.... but sadly, none was a perfect fit for now.

maybe i couldnt find someone i could relate to perfectly, who could understand what i'm feeling now and tell me what i can do. i needed a mentor, i needed some guidance, i needed someone to be able feel my wounded soul and pride, and stop me feeling like a failure.

someone else came up to me, hoping i could share her woes. i was thinking would i be in the right state to help her when i'm in a mess myself? whichever, i still listened. perhaps i was distracted and unknowingly felt better when she feels better. but it wasnt for long when the dreadful feeling overwhelmed me again...

i don't know how to make myself feel better. if smoking would relieve the pain i felt, i would go for it. but i don't know how to smoke, too bad. so what's my next alternative? cry? i will... and hope it would help...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elina, Irene here.. I do not know wat problems you are facing now. but do remember that there will always be that special someone out there who is willing to listen to you and willing to share all your sorrows and happiness with.

If you ever need anyone to talk to jus feel free to give me an sms or call. Even though we may not be very close, but I hope you would be able to take everything in your stride and tell yourself that any problem that you gonna face in work or at home, will always be a lesson that you can learn from and grow from there as well. Thru' problems and hardship, a person will be mould to be stronger.
All the best ok!?
Jus feel free to msg me whenever you realli need someone to talk to.
cheers!!

NaNa said...

hey irene, surprised to see u here... =) you're so sweet, really... Thanks though...