Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Boring...

this year's CNY is quite a flob really. i don't really enjoy myself and i'm actually bored! other than the usual visitings, i don't do anything else. i'm not too keen in clubbing, but yet there's nothing else i can do. even finding a pub to chill was tough, everywhere was closed for the hols. sigh... what a bad start-off for the year...

worse still, finally found places to go, i couldn't find people to go. *faint* what else could be worse...

now, despite that i only resumes work this Friday, i'm slacking at home with nothing in my mind. i wasted the whole morning sleeping at home, and my afternoons surfing webbie. i felt i could do better than letting the time ticks away.... BUT! i got nothing to do... so sad.

i've nothing on as well for tomorrow, and would be the last day of my CNY hols. i foresee it would be programless as today...

i'm pathetic... i'm so lonely... awww....

2 comments:

Eva said...

hey gal! how come sad on cny?? cheer up ya!!

oh btw Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Can I add u to my link?? keke

Cheers,
Chu Chin aka Eva

NaNa said...

hey!! so nice to hear from u!! hahaha... can can, can add me to ur link... =)