Monday, March 13, 2006

Day 9... My 1st Day...

i underestimated the whole retail thinggie. seriously, i didn't think highly of it. coz', well, it's a retail job, where could it really lead you to? also, serving customers are a piece of cake! i enjoy doing so and never thought it was a tough job, really. come to think about it, my only experience was during my poly days where i took Haagen Daz as my part-time job. ha!

i guess, the whole challenge would be leading a team and tending the shop myself and practically taking charge. wow. that's something new...

now i'm still going through the training period and things are new. new challenges definitely waiting ahead of me. i think i would be ready.

at the meantime, i think i better not get oversensitive that people would scrutinized what i've chose to do. despite it's a decent job, but after all, it's quite a great difference from what i was doing previously to what i've taken up today.

i'll do what i know best and will bring out the best in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey eli... its a decent job ah.. so don worry what other ppl think.. at leas u got a job.. unlike me... jobless... akka...buai buai...

NaNa said...

hahaha... mad ah....