Wednesday, March 29, 2006

yawn! i had such a fruitful sleep! feel so much contented. i slept so much i could have died sleeping, i tell you. haaa... song!

anyway, i was posted to Raffles Place's Giordano (in Raffles Xchange) on full shift yesterday. the shift was signficantly shorter than Bugis, but it was so much more boring over there. because, the crowd would only come in during the lunch break and after office hours. in between, i helped out in the housekeeping and stuff just to get time to past faster. nothing much really...

in comparison to Bugis, even when there's no crowd, there're always so much to do. keeping the shop tidy was already a challenge as anytime a customer requires my help, i would have to drop my whatevers and service them. in addition, there're constant interactions with other team members to amuse one another. haaa...

and also, i've received my pay. prorated. =/ well, better than nothing la huh? i'm jux thinking how to survive till my next pay especially when my handphone bill is coming. i'm well prepared to see the cost. whenever there's a chance, YM would talk to me over the phone. i'm paying the talktime charges as his thai service line had incoming call free. using starhub IDD018 charges me like normal local talktime charges - 15 cents per min. and i've clocked nearly 5 hours of outgoing calls. with a quick mental calculation, it's easy to guess how much my bill would be when the letter comes. he said he would help me pay part of it. how much, i don't know.

one thing for sure, no leisure activities for the next month...

No comments: