Tuesday, June 13, 2006

我要去读书了!

YES YES!! i AM going studies!!! woo hoo!!

do you know it still feels unbelieveable that i'm finally reliving my dream? my ultimate goal in life?? and it feels so exciting, so looking forward to it!

i mean, i've stop studying for a good long while and i couldn't think but except hope that i would complete my degree, given the situation at home and plus it's so not a good time asking my dad.

so i'll be enrolling by this Thursday, which happened to be the day that i've requested off. i need to bring my O'level cert (provided i still remember where i've chucked it), my Poly cert and transcripts. given on the exemptions, i might only require 18 months to complete my degree. good for me! and save more... haa! but then again, i still have to wait for my acceptance letter from Curtin...

i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!
i'll be studying!

i guess, no sane person would feel the way i feel about going to studies... wahahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl.. you checked properly?? the reliabilty of this degree/university/school??

the last time I heard of Curtin, it was not very positive feedback.. check properly before you finally enrol k?