Thursday, June 15, 2006

Enrolled!

YM was affected by the happy charms i'm unconciously giving out when i completed the whole enrolment process, stepping out of the school beaming away. OF COZ! my long awaited studies are about to continue! right now, i'm waiting anxiously for the Letter of Offer from Curtin, which MIS would forward it to me and it'll take about 2 weeks. wow....

alright! there's more to come: stresses from work and school, financial matters, my parents' finale in court and definitely time management. i wouldn't say i'm all ready and set for those but just gotta take things as it comes... and i don't think i'm hasty in signing up my course, right?

anyway, despite my dad was being supportive of me continuing studies, he actually told me he would be borrowing from my 4th auntie, aka dad's youngest sister, to pay for my 1st sem's fees. i can't help feeling pathetic. and it nearly made me wanting to take a full loan instead. however, YM thought to just take the money 1st and repay her via instalments coz' i need not to pay any interest after all, which is not totally senseless. so ya, i still go ahead what i've planned. now i'm hoping that my 1st sem's fees would not be so heavy so as i would be able to go easy on my auntie... i mean, it's kinda embarassed for me to borrow from extended relatives.

also, due to some money matters as well, YM and i have decided to skip the whole Ozie trip. sorry girls, i really wanted to but just can't fork out that much dollars y'know. of coz, i'm as disappointed as you girls. after all, i've wanted to go over Ozie and NZ for a good long while. so, for a more affordable trip, i gotta choose the Asian countries. at the moment, it's either HK or Taiwan (again....). i went to both places already but for the sake of a nice getaway, i don't really mind either countries. but i still wanna go to Ozie... Or NZ...

went to Sentosa this morning and i'm abit tan now. it's such a nice weather this morning - cloudy and slightly breezy. =D if only everyday would possessed such nice weather...

i'm tired. good nitez all...

No comments: