Sunday, July 02, 2006

it has just passed midnight and my eyes are beginning to get droopy. somehow, there's nothing much to do in this Internet world. sitting here in front of my PC and wandering aimlessly through my cable, i'm starting to feel bored.

i dread having to work tomorrow. worse still, i don't even get the luxury to work a morning shift. and i'm beginning to dislike Bugis. other than the rude tourists, the shop itself is often disorganized and crowded. there isn't alot of shop space and yet there're so many people working at the same time. i agree that things are done easier with more people. but there's also a saying goes, "too many cooks spoils the broth". and somehow, working there really drains my energy.

anyway, i've gotten my acceptance letter from Curtin and would have to complete 15 units. there's a module selection form which i need some guidance to complete before Jul 15. and subsequently, my class would officially starts on Jul 31, coincidentally the day after i got back from HK. whew! that thought to start schooling again kinda excites me... and i'm wondering if mei and hua felt this way too.

i'm bored, as usual. but i've a good book by Dan Brown to save me for the time being. and i'm beginning to get incoherent...

No comments: